Evanston was designed as a prairie-values environment and atmosphere where neighbourliness can flourish. At every turn you’ll discover community planning and architecture conspiring to bring people together, rather than keep them apart.
There are fewer fences and more open spaces, back lanes and verandahs – meaning more opportunities for conversation and more to see. Evanston’s ample green spaces with playgrounds and a neighbourhood gazebo have been designed to be gathering places, too.
- Colonial elevation - see plans
- 9’ foundation and main floor ceiling height
- Thermafoil perimeter cabinets with 40 1/2 uppers & solid maple island cabinets
- Granite kitchen countertops including island
- Jaelyn satin silver lighting package
- Hardwood & tile flooring
- Convenient upper floor laundry with linen closet
- 12' x 10' rear deck great for summer BBQ's