Condo Project 1741
1741 is a gorgeous condominium complex built in West Hillhurst. West Hillhurst is the community that encompasses the western area near the Kensington urban zone. There are endless amounts of excitement in this mature yet lively neighbourhood. The popular Kensington Business Revitalization Zone (BRZ) is the entity that thrives Kensington’s amenities and brings cuisine and culture locally and internationally. Kensington has been known as the residential revival spot where local Calgary builders are starting to invest in new infills.
West Hillhurst has other essential amenities such as numerous gym facilities, tennis courts, specialized sports shops, and yoga or spin studios. Living in 1741, you have access to just about everything you need with grocery stores, schools, and pathways all around. Hillhurst is the neighbourhood that continues the residential area onwards from the BRZ and incorporates even more community facilities for family use. An outdoor community pool, schools, and churches create the lively and inviting neighbourhood that many have come to know.
- Downtown West End
- Hounsfield Heights/Briar Hill
- Capitol Hill
- Eau Claire
- Hillhurst is the 9th most walkable neighborhood in Calgary with 5,240 residents.
- Hillhurst also has excellent public transportation.
- Stackable full size washer and dryer
- Maintenance free decks with oversize door/patio sliders and natural gas connections for BBQ
- 1-2-5-10 Home Warranty provided through Alberta New Home Warranty Program
- Luscious professionally designed and installed landscaping
- European built cabinetry finished floor to ceiling with custom inlayed ceiling paneling.
- Under cabinet LED lighting with LED spot lighting in upper display cabinetry
- Whirlpool stainless steel appliance package featuring gas cooktops and 36 inch fridge with filtered water and ice maker built in
- Complete Tub/Shower enclosure with full tile surrounds
- Matte black Tenor bathroom hardware and accessories