Canoe at Auburn Bay
Close to fantastic shopping, the south campus hospital and the future home of so many amenities, Auburn Bay is bound to become the next biggest community. It is already being said that this will be like downtown two!
Perfect for investment opportunities, or as your first home, Avi Urban has created yet another masterpiece perfect for any kind of buyer.
With architecture inspired by the East Coast, residents are bound to feel right at home. They can also park in peace knowing that their cars are safe and sound in their titled underground parking spot.
Wrap-around balconies plus oversized windows are the perfect place to enjoy the fantastic views of this Southeast community. Enjoy a fire with your neighbours in the rustic outdoor social spaces amongst hundreds of trees in the professionally landscaped grounds.
With 9 unique floor plans, Avi Urban allows its buyers to completely personalize the space with things such as pocket offices and storage solutions. Units also include flat panel or shaker cabinetry with full height tiled backsplashes, rain showerheads and square chrome hardware and 9-foot ceilings and open-concepts creating a bright, fresh and functional space.
These units starting in the $200s are already 90 per cent sold, so act fast and contact a representative at Avi Urban today to make an inquiry!
Take a closer look!
- McKenzie Towne
- New Brighton
- McKenzie Lake
- Deer Run
- Auburn Bay is the 178th most walkable neighborhood in Calgary with 5,831 residents.
- Auburn Bay has some public transportation.
- Fantastic green spaces and parks
- Auburn Bay Residents' association with tennis courts, hall rentals and lake access
- South Health Campus Hospital
- Seton's diverse array of retailers
- Easy access to major roadways including Deerfoot Trail