Regatta Townhomes at Auburn Bay in Calgary
253 Auburn Meadows Drive SE
High ceilings and oversized windows give this space the natural light it needs to show off its spectacular feel and unique design. The main floor is a split level that separates the spacious living room from the open kitchen and dining areas via a half staircase, providing the connectivity you crave, while simultaneously catering to the need for personal space. This home is a stunning end unit, with 3 Bedrooms.
The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry and a front patio perfect for grilling or for embracing those warm summer evenings.
This home features a 3 Bedroom floor plan and luxurious finishings like:
- Full height cabinets, stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops in the kitchen
- Front Patio
- Walk-in pantry
- BBQ Gas line on patio
- Waterline rough-in to fridge
- Convenient upper floor laundry
- Double attached garage
Your home is complete with our industry leading 2-yr comprehensive warranty, complimentary Legal Fees and 1 year of free TELUS home services!
Amenities include a bocce court & dog wash station. Nearby amenities include Brookfield YMCA, South Health Campus, restaurants, shopping & schools! Price includes current promotional offerings.
|List Price Includes:||GST|
|Number Of Floors:||3|
|Total Finished Area:||1203 sq ft (112 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Parking:||Double Garage Attached|
Alberta New Home Warranty Program
The Alberta New Home Warranty Program was founded in 1974 to provide a comprehensive package of warranty protections and promote higher standards of performance within Alberta’s homebuilding industry.
- 1 Year Labour & Materials - coverage for defects in materials and labour (e.g. baseboards, flooring, fixtures)
- 2 Years Distribution Systems - coverage for defects in materials and labour related to delivery and distribution systems (e.g. heating, electrical and plumbing systems)
- 5 Years Building Envelope - coverage for defects in the building envelope, which the Act defines as the system of components that separate the controlled interior air from the exterior (e.g., roof and exterior walls)
- 10 Years Structural - coverage for the key structural components of your homes (e.g., frame and foundation)
For more information on The Alberta New Home Warranty Program please visit http://anhwp.com/