Is Paris the most charming small town in all of Ontario? Ask some of the locals here. They’ll tell you how the cobblestone character of local historic homes gives Paris a flavour uniquely its own while the broad and steady Grand River brings a calm and measured pulse to everyday life. It’s a perfect place to raise a family or raise your expectations.
Featuring an impressive chef’s kitchen with walk-in pantry that opens onto a spacious great room, the Princeton is perfect home for cooking and entertaining. A sizeable master with walk-in closet and luxurious ensuite bath, three additional bedrooms and second floor laundry completes the upstairs level.
LUXURY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Dark casement windows, as per plan.
- Level one quartz in the kitchen, with upgraded modern single bowl undermount sink.
- Builder ‘bonus’ hardwood in Great Room as indicated on floor plan.
- High performance engineered subfloor.
- Kitchen upgrades including: extended height upper cabinets, under cabinet wood valance moulding (shaker or traditional style), set of 2 pot and pan drawers (where applicable), and microwave space saver provision in lieu of hood fan.
- Premium modern plumbing package including Moen Align faucets throughout with 8” rain showerhead in ensuite.
- Keyless entry gripset at front door.