From spacious 2 Bedrooms + Den to perfectly designed 1 Bedrooms, every one of the 77 homes in Kensington have been designed for real life - no matter what your life requires. Designed to celebrate every square foot, the homes in Kensington, Calgary by Bucci feature open concept living, high ceilings, technology for today’s changing world and lots of storage.
From it’s energy efficient appliances from Bosch and Fisher & Paykel, to it’s under cabinet lighting and space saving storage solutions, Bucci’s thoughtful and award-winning approach to kitchen planning makes daily use easy and functional, while it’s 8.6 ft. ceilings, built-in wine rack and high-end finishes are an entertainer’s dream!
Choose from two carefully selected colour schemes to give your new kitchen in Kensington some personality.
Ideally located on 2nd Ave NW at 10th Street NW, Kensington, Bucci Development’s newest offering, is surrounded by more than 250 unique shops and restaurants as well as parks and running trails to make sure that everything you need is at your doorstep. Kensington by Bucci - Your Neighbourhood, Your Home.
- Kensington, by award-winning Bucci Developments, offers homeowners a blend of contemporary finishes, high-end features and spacious interiors – right in the heart of Calgary’s sought-after Kensington Village
- Open-concept floor plans, plenty of storage and thoughtful details throughout including 9ft ceilings, digitally controlled air-conditioning, USB outlets and pre-wired fibre optic cable create a truly enjoyable space
- In the kitchen, energy-efficient stainless steel appliances from Bosch and Fisher & Paykel, specialty high-gloss cabinetry, innovative under-counter storage provided by Magic Kitchen, quartz countertops and designer tiles give homeowners a chance to release their inner chef
- While in the bathroom, designer quartz countertops and backsplashes, large vanity mirrors with custom cabinetry, chrome accessories and Kohler Moxie wireless showerhead speaker and Hansgrohe fixtures combine beauty and functionality
- Outdoor patio space includes gas bbq hookups to take in the sweeping views of downtown Calgary to the South, McHugh Bluff to the East and the surrounding neighbourhood